My all time favourate hair care product



Hi,guys.Its time to blog again!Today I'm going to share with everyone about my black hair care tips. Being a girl is quite troublesome,we have to look out for our diet,keep track of the fashion sense as well as watch out our skin condition..though that I enjoy being a girl~well,i should stop bull-shitting and let set the ball rolling!!!
Recently,I been using this hair product called K2 professional.



It is awesome!!This product is manufacture in Malaysia but the main ingredients are from Japan.The big bottle one is the vitamin spray that help you to avoid tangle at the end of hair.I used it all the time after I have washed my hair. After that,I will use the serum to oil my hair to reduce dryness of my hair.I think it is better to oil your hair right after you have washed your hair,because your hair still moist and it's more easy for the adsorption of your hair care products. It shall give you a really smooth silky and shiny hair texture. The best thing is they smell very nice.I believe everyone love something that smell nice.Or maybe someone got special smell sensor that love to smell something like hell stink trash?we never know..HAHA


I doubt that do you guys spot the different of my hair texture or not..looks like makes no different uh?The picture quality sucks that why cant really see the big contrast.But trust me!!!it really works!!

Besides that,I rarely used hot water to rinse my hair.I prefer using warm water or cool water to wash my hair because hot water can dry and irritate the scalp.
Lastly,a healthier lifestyle will result in healthier hair~So start of your healthy lifestyle by today ^^ ps. The above tips are just my personal experiences. Wish you all have a nice day & all the best =)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! I was looking for K2 product and i came across ur blog. Do you know where can i buy these K2 products? Thank You.

Post a Comment