Konichiwa!! Curly Hair


It been long time I didnt visit my blog =)
So,today I decided to blog about my recent new hairstyle..I'm bored with my long and black straight hair..therefore,i decided to perm my hair. At first,I was quite worried for the outcome of perming. I'm scare that I looks extremely awful with curly hair..eventually,i decided to give it a shot! I bought voucher via internet,the saloon that I chosen is called HAIR GROOM. It's a new saloon at Pudu area in Kuala Lumpur.At first,they helped me to wash my hair before to get my hair cut.Well,this part wasnt that important because this was my first time to perm my hair so I was quite surprising with the way they curl my hair. I chose digital perm as my hairstylist said the curl will looks more natural and nicer.



This photo was took by my cousin. I looked like some mad scientist in this photo.HAHAHA The wires and all the curlers were damn heavy.Honestly,my neck was aching..HAHAHA



TADA!!! This is the result for my new hairstyle!!

After I washed my hair..This is what I got~ although it isnt that curly anymore but I love it!! because it looks very natural HAHAHA





Before and After of me~So far,I never think of dye my hair,because I love my black hair loads HAHAHA

0 comments:

Post a Comment