Time Flying!!!


It has been quite sometime I neglected my blog! I have to admit that I'm a lazy pig and really got no time to blog much about my life. *sorry* Oh well, I believe that there is no one out there interested in knowing how do I do so far. I'm neither a celebrity nor a super chio bu model, what I live in, it's just a simple life, a boring and dull life~~ Who cares?!?! I just want to entertain myself and kill my time. Time flying and I'm officially 22 years old this year!! I have been started to work in hospital one year ago, ever since I stepped into my work life, I become completely lifeless. Everyday my life just keep repeating, life a cycle. day time, I wake up at 530am, start to work at 8am, end at 530pm, reach home at 630pm, sleep at 10pm. nothing much to share with you guys. Recently, I have been travelling to JB for my orthodontic braces. I found my dentist, Dr. Tee thru my friend. Dr. Tee CH is a friendly & caring dentist. His clinic is at Taman Sentosa, which is quite near to Singapore custom. I have to say that he is a super Tee because he alone can handle 5 patients at the same time, he just hop into each cabin and consult all his patient by himself. Before I met him, I have been searching my dentist thru online because I don't want to have my braces done in Singapore because its f**king expensive. My friend paid 5k SGD for her braces while my colleague paid 4k SGD for hers. That's crazy!! I got mine at RM7k~ some of my friends said,' STUPID!! that seems no big different compare to you have it in Singapore!Oh well, whatever!! I don't care~~ The first day I have my braces on, my face got swollen like one fish ball. HAHAHA I couldn't eat and sleep well. Eventually I took mc from work and went to GP to get super powerful pain killer!! After 4 days, I started to eat biscuit and cracker~ HAHAHA There is no way anyone can stop me from craving with all those rubbish junk food. Three weeks after that, my dentist started to extract the extra tooth, I have to say that the procedure is super fast and its PAINLESS!!! I didnt feel anything at all, and surprisingly, I still have my normal meal as usual. This is my first meal after I extracted my tooth!!! *slurp* I'm looking forward for the day I take off my braces~ Lastly, one cheeky smile of me with my pink braces!!! and my two pretty besties !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment