Four Birds Personality Test


Do you know who are you?Do you even think about which category of personality that u fall under?If one day,someone ask you that what is your personality?what would you answer?Yesterday,my lecturer played a personality test with all of us,the test title is called what kind of birds are you?There are owl,eagle,dove and peacock =)and guess what?I'm an owl..LOL

Actually I'm quite happy with the result because it really makes sense and I can't believe that it able to describe all my personality so precisely.The feeling is so magical til I cant tell in words.

I don't know why I am writing all about these in my blog now.Maybe I just feel like sharing this personality test to all of my friends or maybe I just want to spend part of my time speak out something.Seriously,when I was at home and my parent and aunt never call me,I can zip up my mouth for one whole day,without speak out one word..Ops,I should stop moaning at here..Let's move to the result of the test..

Eagle:Dominant leader,controller,direct,orientated toward productivity and goals.
They are independent,fast,competitive,ambitious,determined and influential.

Owl:The wise owl,the intellectual,analytical,systematic problem solvers,concerned with the facts,process and perfection.They are logical,meticulous,practical,conservative,formal,efficient,structured.

Dove:Sensitive dove,unassertive,warm,reliable,softhearted,avoids risjs,people ortientated.They are friendly,patient,unassuming,loyal,cooperative,kind,caring and emotional.ps.Most of the girls fall into this category <3

Peacock:They are social butterfly,spontaneous,people-people,avoids facts and discipline,idea people,delightful and persuasive.They are confident,expressive,animated,flamboyant,outgoing and adventurous.

So,which bird type are you?You can try the test out thru google search for bird symbols personality test.All the best ^^

Ps.Those description is copy from the result that given by my lecturer.I tried to change my word alignment after I received my friend's comment..hope this post will looks better than the previous one =)

3 comments:

CrAnK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CrAnK said...

Changed.
First instinct for my choice, i pick eagle.
Reason is short & simple: I love the eyes it has

♥ Aiko Miyuki said...

LOL this is not what u can decide!! haha u should go thru one test before u know ur bird type personality haha

Post a Comment